Have a great weekend everyone!
1. Start packing. Lay out all the clothes you will need on your freshly made bed, like some kind of grown-up.
2. Stop packing so you can pour child third bowl of cereal for the morning.
3. Resume packing while child eats bowl of cereal.
4. Stop packing to clean up spilled cereal from carpet.
5. Resume packing. Discover you fit into pre-nursing normal bras. Do a weird dance. Walk around with your shirt up to feel the wind on your skin, as if you just had a cast removed. Adjust outfits accordingly since a moomoo is no longer required to cover up device holding up breasts.
6. Stop packing because child is requesting a nail trim.
7. Resume packing because child no longer wants a nail trim.
8. Stop packing because child has pooped.
9. Resume packing, but are confused at lack of underwear available in drawer. Consider wearing…
View original post 128 more words